What to Bring?
Money: Must buy lunch each day ($15-20), but breakfast and dinner is provided.
Have a backpack filled with:
- Bathing suit and towel.
- Water in a bottle to be re-filled.
- Sunscreen & Tick spray
- Dry clothes/ Rain poncho or umbrella.
- Sleeping bags and a pillow.
A detailed packing list will be mailed concerning the overnights.
Keep checking in online at Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for hourly updates including arrival time back in Montclair.
-Italian North End
-Old North Church and Revere House
AM= We will settle in and unpack.
Noon= Flume Gorge Natural Chasm, 2 mi. trail
We may hike Artists' Bluff or Mt. Pemigewasset Trail.
PM= Cascade Park or Echo Lake for swimming.
AM= Mount Washington Cog Railway
- Bus to the peak of Mount Washington!
PM= Swim Holes (many to choose from)
- Trip to Singing Beach, MA
- We sleep in the Crossways Hostel again.
- We Leave on Friday to go Home.
- Tour New Haven and waterfront
- Arrival in Montclair @ 5 PM
**Rain may cancel destination- we will still go somewhere fun. Any destination could change! There may be more Possible Stops or none depending on time- Safety is always top concern! Check Facebook for actual arrival time- traffic can change all plans. We are extremely spontaneous- call child or camp with questions.