Tax ID # 45-2549412
We will take a plane to Seattle and Orcas Island for a week. It will be six nights and seven days away. We will enhance the schedule as the year progresses.
We will mail you a proper packing list and meet before the actual trip to go over details.
Bring your normal Surf and Turf Supplies:
- Backpack with Water Bottle to Refill.
- Umbrella and/or Rain Poncho.
- Bathing Suit/ Lotion/ Mosquito and Tick Spray.
- Hiking Shoes/ Sneakers/ Dry Clothes.
Breakfast and dinner are included. We allow you to choose your own lunch. Bring a small amount ($10-15 per day). Souvenirs are your choice.
We have a male and female chaperone supervising male and female dorms (usually 2-6 per room). We also have an EMT for possible medical attention. This will be a small group of about 15.
We arrive at noon on Sunday in Seattle. It is a direct flight leaving Newark Airport at 9:00 AM
We will stay at HI Seattle Youth Hostel.
2:00 PM- Light Rail to our hostel. Arrive and unpack our bags. All tours are pedestrian and do not involve a bus.
8:00 AM- Wake up and eat breakfast.
Discover Seattle Tour:
- Pike Place Market
- Seattle Center
- Lunch in the center.
1:00 PM- Museum of Pop Culture- Visitation
- Possible trip to Bainbridge later in the day.
8:00 AM- Breakfast.
Leave to take the Ferry:
- Light Rail to the airport with our baggage. Shuttle to Anacortes/ Ferry to Orcas Island.
- Pick up our van at the ferry terminal. Stay at Golden Tree Youth Hostel (Noon)
- Unpack. Explore Grounds.
- Explore North Beach Area.
8:00 AM- Breakfast
10:00 AM- Visit Moran State Park.
- Mt. Constitution. Lunch.
- Cascade Lake and Falls.
3:00 PM- Obstruction Pass State Park.
8:00 AM- Breakfast.
10:00 AM- Explore the Hostel's town and North Beach.
- Kayak Trip.
6:00- Dinner together in Eastsound. Shop at stores.
Return Ferry to Seattle. We will stay in Seattle one more day before we leave to Newark, NJ at 3:55 PM. Arrival in Newark Airport is at 11:30 PM Saturday night.